This space is available for you to exchange information and advertise new job vacancies. Please note that any vacancy advertising sent to Arts Development UK is free for members, and non-members can now also use the space at a cost per item of £75 (+ VAT). Information should be sent to email@example.com.
1. Youth Arts Network Cymru (YANC) Administrative Support (Wales)
Part-time: 15 hours per week
Location: Flexible for right candidate
Salary: Annual salary £19,050 pro rata (amount £3,861 for 15 hrs per week)
Term: 6 months fixed term (April – September)
Deadline: 5pm Tuesday 28th February
YANC is an embryonic network which started life in response to the youth arts sector lacking any sort of cohesive thinking and sharing of practice across Wales. Initially the network was formed on the basis of various companies who were initially involved in a project. However this quickly grew as there was a genuine appetite amongst practitioners and organisation’s alike to develop practice and networks pan Wales. YANC has now become a genuinely pan-Wales network which involves both Welsh and English speaking companies and individuals. It has had a host of skills/practice sharing workshops across Wales. We held our first ever CASGLIAD 2015 conference which we will continue to offer in future years.
Main duties are to provide administrative support to the steering group and members of YANC, to enable the effective delivery of events, including supporting the promotion of RawFfest through the YANC network and the wider public.
Working with your line manager you will:
- Be first point of contact for e-mail enquiries, offering assistance and advice where possible, or otherwise redirecting to the appropriate person;
- Provide administrative and logistical support for YANC events;
- Provide administrative support to assist the RawFfest administrator to promote the festival;
- Manage the logistics of events including registration of participants;
- Update YANC social media account as and when required;
- Keep financial records up to date in accordance with company procedure, includes issuing invoices, processing payments and monitoring budget expenditure;
- Undertake any other duties that are deemed relevant.
We are seeking a person who will:
- Be able to work independently, prioritising and reprioritising tasks to meet deadlines;
- Be highly organised;
- Have good administrative skills and be competent with using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Be able to update social media accounts;
- Be able to communicate with people at all levels and be professional and courteous;
- Have a good understanding of the importance of keeping accurate financial records
To apply, please submit your CV together with a covering letter that explains why you feel you are a strong candidate for the position. Please let us know when you would be able to start. Please provide details of 2 referees (please note that referees will not be contacted prior to an interview). Applications should arrive no later than 5pm Tuesday 28th February 2017 and be addressed to the attention of Rebecca Lee. You can send your application via e-mail to YANCinfo@gmail.com. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 7th March 2017, venue TBC.
2. Junction Arts Fundraising Coordinator (2 days per week)
Salary: £25,000 – £27,500 per annum, Pro-rata
Closing Date: 13th March at 10:00am. Interviews: 20th March.
This post will be based at the Junction Arts office in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
Junction Arts are recruiting. We are seeking a new part time Fundraising Coordinator to implement our ‘Fundraising & Income Generation Plan’. Junction Arts is a participatory arts organisation (based in Chesterfield), engaging communities across Bolsover District, North East Derbyshire and rural areas of the East Midlands for the past 40 years. We are looking for an experienced fundraiser to develop and manage relationships with businesses and potential donors (including trusts and foundations), coordinate fundraising campaigns and achieve fundraising and income generation targets.
We are open to freelance proposals but ideally would like the candidate to join the team for 2 days per week. For an application and more information click here.
Successful applicants for interview will be notified by the 17th March. If you have not heard from us by the 17th March you may assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview.