The next AD:UK London Regional meeting is taking place from 2.00 (for a 2.15pm start) at London Councils on Southwark Street on Monday 22 September (see http://www.londoncouncils.gov.uk/aboutus/contact.htm).
The programme is as follows:
• 2pm for 2.15pm start
• 2.15 – 2.30pm: Update on Arts Development UK news (Chris Gibbon)
• 2.30 – 3.15pm: Chris Unitt, founder of digital agency, One Further. Chris will talk about Digital audience engagement: what it is, what it involves, and where arts organisations are/are not managing to do it well.
• 3.15 – 3.45pm: Tea and coffee break
• 3.45 – 4.30pm: Cimeon Ellerton, Audience Finder Project Manager for the Audiences Agency. Audience Finder is an ambitious initiative to encourage innovation in audience development. Cimeon will discuss the programme in general and what local authorities should know about it in particular.
• 4.30pm onwards: Networking
Attendance at the event is free for ADUK members. To confirm your attendance please email: email@example.com.