The next ADUK Yorkshire & the NE Regional meeting is due to take place on the 17 September at The Hepworth in Wakefield. An agenda is currently being developed and if you would like to contribute an item, please contact email@example.com. Please note that Mary has now changed jobs and is now the Sales & Marketing Manager at The Civic in Barnsley, but will continue to act as one of our 2 regional coordinators.
The first half of the meeting will be restricted to ADUK members only, but will then be opened up for those working in Arts Development within Yorkshire and North East local authorities to attend. The agenda so far includes:
• 11am – Tour and talk on Hepworth
• 12.15pm – Introduction from Mary & Portia / Update on ADuk [working lunch – attendees to bring own]
• 1pm – Working with your local LEP (Deborah Egan)
• 1.45pm – EU funding (C Jankowski)
• 2.30pm – Refreshment Break [MEETING NOW OPEN TO NON-MEMBERS]
• 3.15pm – Update from ACE North (Pete Massey)
• 4pm – Good news updates from the region.
• 4.30pm – CLOSE
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.