The next south west regional meeting will take place in Salisbury on Monday 22 July at 11:30am.
We have planned this event to tie in with ‘Integrate’ a networking event to welcome Hampshire colleagues to Wiltshire and the South West now that the arts council have shuffled their regions.
Details of the council offices are as follows; Wiltshire Council offices, Bourne Hill, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 3UZ. They are a 20 minute walk from the train station or you can read here about facilities for Park & Ride where you can be dropped in the city centre a five minute walk from the offices.
The meeting will be an hour as I invite you to join us with Pippa Warin from the Arts Council and colleagues from the South West agencies for the afternoon networking event next door at the Salisbury Arts Centre.
Details of Integrate are here…
Together with Creative Ecology Wiltshire (CEW), Wiltshire Council arts service are planning an event on Monday 22 July to welcome Hampshire creative colleagues new to the Arts Council south west region. This will be a half day networking event to facilitate discussion and networking between Wiltshire and Hampshire artists, practitioners and arts organisations and we would like to extend the invitation to other organisations and artists in the south west.
With Hampshire becoming part of the new Arts Council England South West region we feel that it is important to allow the two creative ecologies to intermingle, to allow connections to be developed and partnerships nurtured. The event will consist of a marketplace of artists and organisations from the counties, two showcases of new material coming out of Wiltshire, an update from the Arts Council and a facilitated Q&A session on current issues important to the region.
Panel members include;
- Alex Coulter from Arts and Health South West
- Tracey Guiry from Literature Works South West
- Deryck Newland from Pavilion Dance South West
- Peter Tyas from Wiltshire Council’s Arts and Heritage Service
- Alister Lownie from Two Destination Language
For details of the programme please visit http://danceandtheatrewiltshire.net/Integrate
Please sign up at eventbrite link – http://integratewelcome.eventbrite.com
- As part of the day we are providing a session where you, as a venue, artist or practitioner, can pitch creative project ideas to gain support or collaborators, or, in the case of venues, highlight opportunities you want others at the event to know about. We would like to invite you to promote your venue/idea/opportunity at this ‘marketplace’ activity please let us know ASAP if you would like to have a table – email@example.com.
- On registration please enter a question you would like to put to the panel. If your question is chosen you will be given the option of reading this from the floor on the day or the chair will read it on your behalf.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting and at ‘Integrate’.