The survey investigates:
- The range of individuals and organisations who are engaged with public art;
- How public art is funded;
- What effect the economic downturn is having on public art;
- Where public art is happening; and
- Why individuals and organisations value public art.
The survey will take between 3 to 15 minutes to complete, depending on the extent of your involvement with public art. The survey is confidential and only aggregated data will be published. All subscribers to ixia/Public Art Online’s e-list will receive a summary of the survey’s findings at the same time as the media. Click here to start the survey.