The next SE Regional Meeting will be taking place on Thursday 24 November 2011 at 1pm at Fire and Iron Gallery, Oxshott Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 OEN. The format of the meeting will be relatively informal and will be based around an open discussion of your experiences, concerns and opportunities represented by the concept of ‘The Big Society’.
Discussion points for you to think about might include:
- What role can arts development play in the Big Society and is there the opportunity to lead others?
- Examples of alternative models of service delivery?
- Do we have the skills and capacity to deliver the Big Society?
- Can we learn from other sectors engaged in the Big Society?
- How can we advocate effectively?
Spaces are limited so please RSVP as soon as possible and no later than 21st November 2011. As always the meeting will include an Arts Development UK update in which we will be talking about the launch of the Fellowship programme at the Conference how you can be a part of it.